Monday, July 6, 2015

On a break ...

Sorry to let things go for over a month.  I've been busy, and once you get a little behind, it's easy to get more and more behind.  If you can't tell, I'm kind of a pro at that, lol.

But I'm going to try to catch up! The biggest thing, of course, is that we went to Ireland for ten days at the end of May.  You probably saw some of the photos on Facebook.  I'll try to post more about that trip, but they are going to have to be spaced out a little, I think, because we haven't really sat still for long since then, and don't plan to sit still anytime soon, either!

Here's a snippet from Ireland ...


This is the coastline in Northern Ireland, at the start of our first day of "hill walking."  But more on that later  :)

And of course I have a lot of good books to share with you!




No comments :

Post a Comment